Our strategic plan: 2014 - 2017
A world in which arthritis
and musculoskeletal conditions
are diagnosed early, treated effectively and prevented where possible.
To promote excellence in the treatment of people with arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions and to support those delivering it.
Our core values
Professionalism: We are committed to supporting our members in their work by providing them with high-quality professional services.
Service to members
We approach our work with enthusiasm and take pride in achieving consistently high standards in everything we do.
- We work openly, honestly and independently
- We look for new ways of doing things and challenge the status quo
- We share and disseminate knowledge and best practice
-- Patient driven
- We work in partnership with patients
- We believe we can make a difference
- We work with integrity
BSR working with industry
BSR, in its relationships with the pharmaceutical
industry, operates with the highest ethical standards and wishes for all
its financial arrangements with industry to be clearly defined,
recorded and transparent.