Our strategic plan: 2014 - 2017
A world in which arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions are diagnosed early, treated effectively and prevented where possible.
To promote excellence in the treatment of people with arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions and to support those delivering it.
Our core values
ProfessionalismWe are committed to supporting our members in their work by providing them
with high-quality professional services.
Service to members
We approach our work with enthusiasm and take pride in achieving consistentlyhigh standards in everything we do.
- Transparent - We work openly, honestly and independently
- Innovative - We look for new ways of doing things and challenge the status quo
- Collaborative - We share and disseminate knowledge and best practice
- Patient driven - We work in partnership with patients
- Passionate - We believe we can make a difference
- Ethical - We work with integrity
BSR working with industry
Our corporate position on relations with the pharmaceutical industry and other organisations with a commercial interest
Its main premise is that we, in our relationships with the pharmaceutical industry, operate with the highest ethical standards and wish for all our financial arrangements with industry to be clearly defined, recorded and transparent.
View the BSR Working with Industry policy