Online registrations are now closed.
You can still attend this year's conference by registering onsite
All prices shown include VAT
On-line registrations will close on Friday 8 April 2011
- 17.00 (GMT)
Delegate onsite joining instructions for Rheumatology 2011 - Please click here
Overseas onsite joining instructions for Rheumatology 2011 - Please click here
You can register for the conference on-site. We will require payment in full on-site before you will be issued with a delegate pass. We cannot issue invoices for on-site registration. To register on-site simply turn up to the venue during registration opening hours (which will be advertised on the BSR website) and visit the registration desk.
We will be able to issue invoices for your registration fees, but please note that all invoices must be paid in full before the conference. If you arrive on-site and your invoice has not been paid, we will require you to pay with a personal credit card. Without exception, we will not allow entrance to the conference to anyone who has not paid.
Any amendments or cancellations must be made in writing to the Rheumatology 2011 conference team before Friday 11 March 2011
. If you cancel on or before 11 March 2011 you will receive a full refund minus an administration fee of £20. No fees will be refunded for any cancellations received after 11 March 2011 under any circumstances. Name change amendments are accepted at our discretion and carry a £20 administration fee.
Delegate Type Explained
||Registration rate for members of the BSR
||Registration rate for rheumatologists who are not members of the BSR
|| Registration rate for BHPR members
|| Registration rate for allied health professionals who are not members of BHP
|| To qualify for the reduced registration rate you must be one of the following:
- a member of the BSR who is retired
- a member of the BSR paying the reduced membership rate
- a tenured scientist
|A special registration fee is available for non-clinical scientists in
non-tenured posts and students. In order to qualify for this rate, first
register online and then send in a letter from your
department/University, on departmental/university headed paper with a
signature from a supervisor/lecturer, confirming that your post. The
student registration rate is for UK and international medical students.
Please Click here to download the letter template. You send your letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Education & Events Dept. BSR, Bride House, 18-20 Bride Lane, London EC4Y 8EE
||Registration rate for ARMA members
We regret that we are unable to offer further discounted rates to overseas delegates.
All registration rates include the following:
- Entry to the scientific session of your choice on the days for which you have registered.
- Entry to the Exhibition
- Delegate bag (subject to availability for those registering on site)
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Welcome reception (for those registered for Tuesday or Wednesday)
BSR can accept payment of registration fees by cheque or credit/debit card, but please note that we cannot accept
American Express or Bacs transfers. If you require an invoice, you must supply the contact details and a purchase order number. Please note that all registration fees must be paid in full before entry to the conference will be permitted.
Please note transactions made with Solo cards will not be processed after 31 March. On 31 March 2011, card issuers will stop accepting Solo card transactions. The change comes as a result of MasterCard’s Maestro Alignment Migration programme, which is migrating domestic Maestro users onto the international Maestro platform.
Delegate Code of Conduct Agreement – Please read
We hope that the conference is a positive experience for all attendees and ask that delegates abide by the following code of conduct:
- BSR cannot guarantee capacity in any particular session. Although we will do our best to avoid disappointment, there may be occasions when a room is full. We ask that you arrive as early as possible to ensure access. Legally we are not allowed to let you into a room if it is full.
- Delegates are responsible for all their property. Neither BSR nor the venue accepts liability for loss of or damage to personal items.
- Bags and packages must be in your possession at all times. The safety and security of delegates is paramount and unattended items may cause security alerts.
- If any delegate is deemed to be acting inappropriately BSR will require them to leave the venue. No refund will be due in this instance
Please contact Louis Bellintani at email@example.com for any registration queries
- Unfortunately it is not permissible for children under the age of 16 to have access to the meeting