Rheumatology, the official journal of BSR, is an international, peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Oxford University Press and edited by Professor Robert J Moots.
• 2011 Impact Factor: 4.058
• 5-year Impact Factor: 4.401
Look out for the themed issue on co-morbidites to be published in 2013.
Look, listen, learn
Online access to Rheumatology
is free to all BSR members. Activate your online subscription
• Read the current issue
• See forthcoming papers: Advance access
• Browse collected paediatric articles or subject collections
Since 2009, the editor has been recording podcasts with experts in the field, to accompany key papers and issues. Download them from the journal website or subscribe through iTunes.
Be part of it Rheumatology
publishes original scientific and clinical research on all aspects of the specialty, as well as reviews, guidelines, editorials, cases, reports and letters.
• Average time to first decision: 20 days
• Accessible in more than 4,500 institutions across the world
• Instructions for authors
• Submit a manuscript