Date: 15-16 Nov 2017
Venue: Keele University
Convenor: Dr Sarah Ryan
A two day intensive course for allied health professionals and nurses with a specialty in rheumatology. For the full programme, please click here.
- Understand the clinical presentation of RA
- Conduct and effective consultation
- Understand the principles of joint examinations
- Discuss the purpose of clinical investigations
- Understand the management of RA
- Identify the psychological and social impact of RA
- Identify the different roles of the multi-disciplinary team.
Who should attend
Nurses and allied health professionals (physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists) who are new to the specialty of rheumatology.
Members save £125 on the course fee.