Director of Events and Marketing
Competitive salary £50,000 to £60,000 with excellent benefits, London
We are looking for someone who can drive the events and marketing strategy across numerous large-scale events such as the annual conference with over 2,000 delegates, plus digital products, webinars and eLearning within a leading and constantly growing clinical health sector. You will report to the CEO and head up a team of seven, with responsibility for managing the events and marketing portfolio with production generation input on the flagship events and raising the profile of BSR through the Simple Tasks public awareness campaign and driving membership strategic plans, including the international market.
- strategic thinker and leader but in the context of a hands-on role
- considerable experience in events, results orientated and able to process complex information
- demonstrable successful execution of projects , demonstrating strong collaboration skills and ability to communicate complicated information in simple terms
- ability to network and build effective strategic partnerships
- experience of working with clinicians and understanding of the health related context
For further information and an application pack please contact Michelle Hughes on firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject header Director of Events and Marketing vacancy.
A covering letter and CV including your current remuneration details must be with us by the closing date of noon Friday 5 September.