- Raise awareness of the place of rheumatology in the commissioning of musculoskeletal medicine
- Learning about new tariffs in rheumatology
- Encouraging dialogue between commissioners and service providers.
Who should attend:
All consultant rheumatologists, clinical leads for rheumatology, service managers for rheumatology, CCG MSK commissioners, rheumatology nurse specialists, clinical support units’ pharmacists, biologics pharmacists and rheumatology registrars.
- Meet Meet the service commissioners and the rheumatologists at the front line
- The new Best Practice Tariff for early inflammatory arthritis
- The new national early inflammatory arthritis audit
- High cost drugs in rheumatology – where are we now and where are we going?