Interstitial lung disease
6 December, 15:30-17:00
Host: Dr Anastasia Madenidou
Speaker: Dr Nazia Chaudhuri
This curriculum-based webinar focuses on Interstitial lung disease, with discussion around diagnostic approaches, treatment strategies, monitoring and more.
The topic is designed for trainees but the entire multidisciplinary team is welcome to attend.
- Develop a better understanding of the range of lung disorders seen in rheumatological conditions
- Gain knowledge on diagnostic approaches to these conditions
- Gain knowledge on the therapeutic options and how treatment strategies may need to tailored in this patient group
- Explore how these conditions are best clinically monitored
- Provide insight on how to utilize the MDT in optimising care in these patients