This high quality educational and networking event is the 2017 must-attend conference for health professionals working with children and young people in the field of rheumatology. Providing research updates throughout the three-day programme, this is a fantastic platform for sharing ideas and inspiring discussions and collaboration.
The Research day will take place at Cutler's Hall on 4 October 2017, offering an excellent opportunity for young investigators at all levels of training to showcase their research in a friendly environment.
Cutlers' Hall, Sheffield, S1 1HG
Register your interest:
Contact us to register your interest.
- Paediatric musculoskeletal health sessions including skeletal dysplasias, bone health, imaging and back pain
- A multidisciplinary approach to new service delivery including BMT in rheumatic disease delivered by Professor John Snowden
- Patient care, patient support and patient voice
- Ankle and Foot anatomy and considerations
The British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology Annual Conference aims to advance paediatric rheumatology care in the UK and globally by raising the standards of clinical care, enhancing the quality of training, promoting research and raising awareness of relevant conditions to health professionals.
Benefits of exhibiting:
Reaffirm your organisation as a supporter of this sector of rheumatology and network with attendees at all professional levels.
- Raise the profile of your brand in a competitive market
- Input into education through symposia sessions
- Development awareness
- Engage with decision makers who influence your business
- Network with your target audience
- Demonstrate new products or services
Exhibiting allows you to network within the close knit community of paediatric rheumatology and make high-quality connections. Details of packages will be made available in June. To discuss the event please contact us.